Cleveland Serious Personal Injury Lawyers
Turn to Us for Help When It’s Serious
When you sustain a serious or catastrophic personal injury as the result of another’s negligence, you face many new questions. Let us help you. The attorneys of Mishkind Kulwicki Law Co., L.P.A. are dedicated to helping people with serious or catastrophic injuries caused by the negligence of others. Whether the injury occurred due to a car accident, a trucking accident or a workplace accident, we know how to help you. Our legal-medical team has a long and impressive record of success on behalf of our clients.
Our Ohio serious personal injury lawyers have a vast amount of medical knowledge and courtroom experience. Our legal team is committed to helping catastrophic injury victims recover full and fair compensation. Let us help and serve you with our reputation and results. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
See what our clients are saying about us!
Ohio Accident Lawyers
Howard Mishkind and David Kulwicki, with a combined 60+ years of courtroom experience, have tried over 100 jury trials and have recovered over $200 Million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our deserving clients. We are experienced in handling big cases that involve serious personal injury, including:
- Traumatic brain injury: A silent epidemic, traumatic brain injuries claim more than 50,000 lives and leave more than 80,000 individuals with lifelong disabilities each year, according to the Brain Injury Association of America.
- Spinal cord injury: Car, truck, workplace and on-premises accidents can leave people permanently paralyzed. We know how to project the lifetime costs associated with quadriplegia, paraplegia and hemiplegia, and how to obtain full and fair compensation.
- Amputations: People who suffer amputations as a result of another’s negligence face many new challenges, including rehabilitation, ghost pain, learning to use adaptive devices and prosthetics and job training.
- Burns: Injuries that result in serious burns are unique given the unique rehabilitations needs and healing process, as well as the psychological effects of a disfiguring injury.
- Injuries from explosions: Explosions cause unique injuries ranging from ear damage and tinnitus to brain injury to burns to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Injuries from Electrocution: Injuries resulting from electrical shock pose significant challenges. A thorough evaluation may reveal burns and damages to the heart and other organs. But it may take years to fully account for the subtle neuropsychological effects of electrocution which have a profound impact on the injured party, including seizures, phobias, PTSD, loss of memory and/or anxiety.
Free Initial Consultation: No Risk, No Obligation
The more serious the injury, the more important it is to hire an experienced law firm to represent your interests. Our Cleveland serious injury lawyers represent clients on a contingency basis. You will pay no upfront costs or fees. Our fee comes as a percentage of whatever financial compensation we obtain for you.
To learn if we can be of assistance to you, please contact us by e-mail, call 216-595-1900 or call toll free 866-558-0231. The initial consultation is free of charge. From offices in Cleveland, our Ohio serious personal injury lawyers represent clients throughout Ohio.